BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
My photo
♥♥♥ I'm a teenage girl. I lie, tell secrets, argue with my parents, get in trouble at school, get dragged into drama, do stupid things, sneak around, express myself in music, and like boys. It's kinda part of life. You've either been there, or going there. So get used to it. ♥♥♥

Thursday, May 19, 2011

SCREW this DAY!

so i woke up around 7:15am because it's the 4thday of my driving lessons... holy crap! i slept around 2:30am because i helped my parents with the report about the president's rest house... -_- so it's my driving lessons, seriously, i'm not in the mood i don't even have energy to move. argh! 2 hours of driving is one hell of a ride! :((( now, i don't wanna learn how to drive... :((( so right after my driving lessons i went to Clare's crib <she's been my bestfriend since 1st year highschool> because we planned to have a movie marathon with Kevin and Mikka... but my sister <Kat> called because we're supposed to have our Flu Vaccine, we have it annually., so i went out and it's so friggin hot! whatta bitch! anyway, after the shit Vaccine i go back to Clare's crib... we watched a movie but i didn't know its title, it's sort of exorcism thing. ahaha! anyway, it was an amazing movie, but i'm so disturbed because i wanna go home early, i don't want my mom to get mad at me... but Kevin is wants to go to our house because he'll be copying movies from my sister and he'll get the Vampire Diaries book i borrowed last year., but my BITCHIEST sister told me about the stuff happened when my blockmates went here.... so i decided not to take them home... seriously, she's really trying my patience... i've been pissed to her since birth <exaggeration> but i'm really pissed off! she doesn't even know what i'm going through because she never listened to me........ :((((  

No comments:

Post a Comment