BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
My photo
♥♥♥ I'm a teenage girl. I lie, tell secrets, argue with my parents, get in trouble at school, get dragged into drama, do stupid things, sneak around, express myself in music, and like boys. It's kinda part of life. You've either been there, or going there. So get used to it. ♥♥♥

Saturday, May 21, 2011

BV DAY AGAIN...

so i woke up a little late because my driving school is 1pm... so my siblings are dressed up because they're going somewhere... yeah, i envy them. SCREW! so, i decided to come late at my driving school because i'm so lazy... and  i don't wanna study. driving driving driving... argh! :(( so i'm supposed to meet my siblings at the mall, i went there and expected that we'd go shopping but to my surprise auntie cynthia was there so we have to go home early because she'll go to subic... so to make the story short, i went to the mall just to go home... :(((( so i practiced driving around the village ang it was a fail! my sibling are laughing at me! and i was like.. SHUTTUP BITCHES! SILENCIO! argh... this is a stupid day...

No comments:

Post a Comment